Wednesday, July 11, 2012

At Last!!

I am so close now to publishing the first two novels in my Phaon and Mariah series! It should be finished in the next day or two. I have finished writing a prequel to the series, which is a short story about Phaon, Gruffydd, and Lowenhard just before they meet Mariah. I only need a cover for that and then I can publish it as well as the first novel of the series. I'm in the throes of formatting the second book, which will take me a day or two... so by the time I am ready to publish I should be able to upload three books! I am so happy! I have been reading several books from the Smashwords site that tell me how to market once I'm published. It's a lot of work but it will be worth it if I can get the book out there. One of my "assignments" is to work on this blog at least once a week. Another is to join a few authors forums. I'm feeling good about all of this, like I'm actually getting somewhere with this part of my life. Onward and upward! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment