Friday, October 19, 2012

Review: Deakin Inheritance


Deakin Inheritance
Deakin Inheritance by June Vollans

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Review by: Isla Mae Cosuelo on Aug. 29, 2012 on Smashwords.com: 4 stars "It's a wonderful book June. The main characters seem to have rather confusing relationships though. Is there going to be a sequel to this? But all in all a brilliant fast paced book."

Review by: Kenneth Holmberg on Aug. 27, 2012 on Smashwords.com: 4 stars "I enjoyed this story. It was written in such a way as to having read on to find out where it was going to take me. Well done!"

Review by: Leslie on Aug. 18, 2012 on Smashwords.com: 4 stars "I enjoyed this, couple plot holes you could drive a bus through, but they are addressed as the story runs on, at a pretty hectic pace. Great paced page turner, no silly science to escape a trap, everyone thinks their way out, and I def. want to read the further adventures of Calida; there's folks we find out about as the book grows that decidedly need to be seen. Read it straight through, so def a page turner."



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment