Friday, October 19, 2012

Review: The Trouble with Dreams


The Trouble with Dreams
The Trouble with Dreams by June Vollans

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



As I am the author, I am a 'bit' biased about this book. Honestly, though, I think it's a wonderful story... full of characters you can truly love and an evil you can despise. Although the story may not be the "fastest" you've ever read, it does move along quickly enough. What the book has is great characters who unfold before you as they struggle with a situation that is both baffling and terrifying. The book is packed with fun as well. Who doesn't love Sandy and Gruffydd and the way they interact with others? Who isn't drawn in to the love between Phaon and Mariah? Who can't empathize with Aranor? The Trouble with Dreams is only the beginning of their story, however. I have five books in my head and am only just working on the third one. With twists and turns and surprises throughout the series, can you even begin to guess where this story will take you?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment